A modern loafer and an update of Church’s popular Pembrey, the Willenhall delivers a classic look with a chunky sole. Crafted on the 126 last, it has a lower instep and a balanced toe spring to maintain a confident grip on your foot. Finished with our high-shine bookbinder fumè treatment, it’s given a sophisticated slant despite its relaxed character. Chinos and blazers will channel the preppy stylings these shoes are used to but its cool double-sole allows for much more versatility. Hand stitching, a heel counter detail and gimping at the vamp add artisanal subtleties. A storm welt provides a practical element, offering protection from wet weather.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Penny loafer with hand stitch detail to sides
• Bookbinder leather with fumè finish
• Gimping to vamp
• Heel counter detailing
• Folded top line for maximum comfort
• Last 126
• Leather double-sole
• Unlined for softness
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Handwritten shoe info to inner vamp
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.