The Wareham uses rich detailing and stand-out effects to bring contemporary character to the oxford shoe. Constructed on Church’s 160 last, it already presents more relaxed, accommodating contours than our slimmer oxford shapes. Featuring full brogue detailing, a wing tip toe and leather laces, it has a dynamic look that calls for edgy dressing. Bright socks, interesting proportions and exciting textures will suit it just fine. A high-shine polished binder finish adds to its impactful aesthetic. A sturdy diamond rubber sole provides extra grip and a storm welt offers protection from the elements.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Full brogue lace-up oxford
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Leather laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 160
• Diamond rubber sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size