The Duxford is a classic Oxford shoe, enriched with decorative details that add dimension to its look. Church’s signature 173 last sets a traditional tone, as do its cap toe, gimped edges and brogue perforations. Its leather sole offers a buoyant stride thanks to its slim profile and a ‘cemented’ construction that uses adhesives to attach it to the shoe rather than stitching. The natural finish of its calf leather gives it a versatile feel that will adapt to everything from lightweight wool suits to jeans and chinos.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Half brogue lace-up oxford
• Vintage calf leather with natural finish
• Leather laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 173
• Lightweight leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• Made in Northampton, England