The Dubai means business. Suitably named, this professional Oxford boasts sophisticated contours and a jet-setter attitude. Also appropriate for special events requiring a more polished look, the Dubai has been waxed to a high shine using our polished binder treatment. Crafted on Church’s 136 last, its narrow, pointed shape has contemporary appeal while remaining understated enough for more traditional settings. Subtle to the very end, it’s finished with blind eyelets and double stitching along the toe cap and the upper. Take note, it’s not every day you meet a business shoe you can wear to a gala event.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Classic lace-up oxford with cap toe stitching
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 136
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.