The Dawley presents a fresh take on the loafer, with all the traditional touches we appreciate about this collegiate style. It replaces the Darwin, offering a contemporary update with the slot of its penny saddle strap cut in the shape of a half moon. Like its predecessor, it features a classic cut vamp, a hand-stitched apron and exquisite calf leather, waxed to a natural shine. Lined for longevity, it will retain its structure for many years to come. Worn with tailored trousers or shorts, with or without socks, this shoe makes the same leisurely and luxurious statement.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Penny loafer with hand stitch apron
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Last 93
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to inner vamp
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• Made in Northampton, England